Bethel Baptist Christian School is authorized by the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to issue form I-20 to qualified applicants. This form is necessary to receive an F-1 Student Visa. Please refer to this page for a step-by-step process on how to enroll in Bethel Baptist Christian School as an F-1 Student.
• Complete Enrollment & Registration Forms and email them to email@example.com
• Pay $60 Application Fee through Paypal
• Colored Copy of Passport Information Page
• Copy of Birth Certificate
• School Transcripts or Grade Reports (at least 3 years)
• 2 Recommendation Forms completed by former teachers, school administrators, and/or persons of authority (church leader, sports coach, etc.)
• In-person or by Skype, please keep time differences in mind
• Email Bank Statement(s) from parents, student, or guardians showing proof of funds for the mandatory annual fees plus 10 months of housing (Min. $10,000). Documents should include the US dollar amount.
• Once accepted, you will be emailed an Unsigned Sample of Acceptance Letter and I-20 Form for proof
• You can submit the fee through our Paypal
• Once payment is received, you will be mailed the actual signed Acceptance Letter and I-20 Form to submit for the Student Visa Interview
• Once accepted, Submit Payment in Full for the Annual Fees and Tuition
• Once accepted, there are additional forms that need to be submitted and additional steps to take. This will be communicated in detail in the email/messaging correspondence.
Email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also mail all documents to:
International Student Program
Bethel Baptist Christian School
1361 E. Carson St.
Carson, CA 90745, USA
Statement of Commitment
Uniform Details & Order Form
School Supplies List
1361 E. Carson St. | Carson, CA 90745
© Copyright 2019
Cost & Tuition